How to Apply
It’s easy to apply to be a vendor at The Market. Here’s how it works.
- Review the FAQs to ensure you qualify and understand the rules and responsibilities.
- Download the Vendor Application Kit. The kit includes a cover letter, a full list of rules and regulations, and an application form for this fiscal year (April 1, 2020, to March 31, 2021).
- Complete the application form. If you are a returning vendor, please fill out the entire form with full answers. List all the items you wish to sell. Previous years’ forms will not be considered as part of your application.
- Forward the completed application form and non-refundable $50 application fee to: firstname.lastname@example.org or c/o Newmarket Properties Inc., P.O. Box 35, Fredericton, N.B., E3B 4Y2. Applications are reviewed as they are received.
- In 2-3 weeks, you will receive a written reply on the status of your application. No reason will be provided for rejected applications.
- If your application is approved, congratulations! You are now a Vendor.
- Please note, Vendor permits may be suspended or cancelled at any time.