2021 hours: 7am-1pm
Please Note: Face Masks are mandatory
While we navigate ongoing changes to COVID regulations, the safety of our patrons and vendors remains at the forefront. We will endeavour to keep this site updated as often as possible, and please stay tuned to our social media accounts as well.
On February 13, 2021 the number of vendors attending will be reduced to food/grocery only. Our craft and other non-food vendors are still counting on your support, please reach out to them directly to place orders. The Vendor section of this site is up to date with their individual contact information.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Our vendors are also your neighours and friends, and count on both your continued visits to the market and ordering directly.
Many vendors update their own Facebook pages with their weekend plans, so you can check out their postings to see what they will be bringing to Market this weekend.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please keep these things in mind:
- Face masks are MANDATORY
- Entrance to the Market buildings will be through 665 George St. or through one designated courtyard entrance.
- The courtyard can be accessed through three staffed entry points outside off Regent, George and Brunswick Sts. Please continue to practice social distancing measures outside.
- Do not visit if exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Access to the market buildings is limited to 80 shoppers at a time
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering
- Follow one-way directional arrows
- Shop don’t stop! Plan to move quickly from vendor to vendor
- Please exit when you are finished shopping
While the market may feel a bit different than before, our vendors will continue to offer the products you know and love and we trust that you will adapt to the new plan and continue to support local vendors.
*As small business folks, occasionally plans change at the last minute. These vendors are planning to attend at the time of this update
|Adolph’s Butcher Shop|
|Betty Lee Foods|
|Black Forest Bakery|
|Dalton’s Orange Juice|
|Decadence Fine Baked Goods|
|From Scratch Bakery|
|Fromagerie au Fonds des Bois|
|Gagetown Fruit Farms|
|Joyce’s Home Baking|
|La Ferme du Diamant|
|Nice Family Farm|
|Sam the Juice Man|
|Silver Valley Farms|
|Special Blend Coffee|
|The Cheese Market|
|Villeneuve Family Farm|
|Yerxa ‘s Meats|
|Hans the German|
|Kang’s Chinese Food|
|The Nut Hut/Taste of Greek|