Phased Opening 2020
Summer 2020 hours: 7am-1pm
While we navigate these changes, the safety of our patrons and vendors remain at the forefront as we open through a phased approach. We will endeavour to keep this site updated as often as possible.
The majority of vendors have returned to the market, but keep in mind that some may not be back yet. Whether you’re grocery shopping for the week, picking up your ready-to-eat foods for a picnic or looking for locally-made gifts, the market continues to offer high-quality local You will find a great selection of grocers, treats, ready-to-eat food and artisans. Many vendors update their own Facebook pages with their weekend plans, so you can check out their postings to see what they will be bringing to Market this weekend.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please keep these things in mind:
- Entrance to the Market buildings will be through 665 George St. only
- Courtyard can be accessed from three staffed entry points outside off Regent, George and Brunswick Sts. Please continue to practice social distancing measures outside.
- There is one exit, once you’ve left the market buildings, if you wish to re-enter the buildings, you will only be able to re- enter through 665 George St.
- Do not visit if exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Access to the market buildings is limited to 80 shoppers at a time
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering
- Wearing a community face mask is strongly advised
- Follow one-way directional arrows
- Shop don’t stop! Plan to move quickly from vendor to vendor
- Please exit when you are finished shopping
While the market may feel a bit different than before, our vendors will continue to offer the products you know and love and we trust that you will adapt to the new plan and continue to support local vendors.
Once you are inside the Market building, you will notice a few of our very popular vendors have artfully constructed lineups to ensure you are able to access the products you want and need, while also respecting social distancing. To lessen any confusion on-site, we have provided visuals below of how the lineups are structured.
For vendors who are doing delivery or pickup please check this list.