2021 hours: 7am-1pm
Please Note: Face Masks are mandatory
While we navigate ongoing changes to COVID regulations, the safety of our patrons and vendors remains at the forefront. We will endeavour to keep this site updated as often as possible, and please stay tuned to our social media accounts as well.
We are happy to announce that as of March 13, 2021, plexiglass barriers have been installed at vendor stalls, to create a safe market experience for both vendors and patrons. You will notice that in the coming weeks, many of our art and craft vendors will be back at the market. You can stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates or connect with vendors via their social media channels to see when they are coming back. The Vendor section of this site is up to date with their individual contact information.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Our vendors are also your neighbours and friends, and count on both your continued visits to the market and ordering directly.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please keep these things in mind:
- Face masks are MANDATORY
- Entrance to the Market buildings will be through 665 George St. or through one designated courtyard entrance.
- The courtyard can be accessed through three staffed entry points outside off Regent, George and Brunswick Sts. Please continue to practice social distancing measures outside.
- Do not visit if exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Access to the market buildings is limited to 80 shoppers at a time
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering
- Follow one-way directional arrows
- Shop don’t stop! Plan to move quickly from vendor to vendor
- Please exit when you are finished shopping
While the market may feel a bit different than before, our vendors will continue to offer the products you know and love and we trust that you will adapt to the new plan and continue to support local vendors.