Phased Opening 2020
2020 hours: 7am-1pm
Please Note: Face Masks are now mandatory
While we navigate these changes, the safety of our patrons and vendors remain at the forefront as we open through a phased approach. We will endeavour to keep this site updated as often as possible.
The majority of vendors have returned to the market, but keep in mind that some may not be back yet. Whether you’re grocery shopping for the week, picking up your ready-to-eat foods for a picnic or looking for locally-made gifts, the market continues to offer the high-quality local products you know and love. You will find a great selection of grocers, treats, ready-to-eat food and artisans. Many vendors update their own Facebook pages with their weekend plans, so you can check out their postings to see what they will be bringing to Market this weekend.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please keep these things in mind:
- Face masks are MANDATORY
- Entrance to the Market buildings will be through 665 George St. or through one designated courtyard entrance.
- The courtyard can be accessed through three staffed entry points outside off Regent, George and Brunswick Sts. Please continue to practice social distancing measures outside.
- Do not visit if exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Access to the market buildings is limited to 80 shoppers at a time
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering
- Follow one-way directional arrows
- Shop don’t stop! Plan to move quickly from vendor to vendor
- Please exit when you are finished shopping
While the market may feel a bit different than before, our vendors will continue to offer the products you know and love and we trust that you will adapt to the new plan and continue to support local vendors.
For vendors who are doing delivery or pickup please check this list.